Hi, I am a guy loving to help people on stackoverflow.com, especially in rust. I currently work with Rust on some Blockchain stuff as an employee, but beside Rust, I like/worked with various languages:
- Coming from c and c++ (but I prefer to use Rust, now);
- I like ocaml, even if I have not practiced for a while;
- I worked with c# in various consultancy jobs;
- I appreciate haskell and elm, and more generally, functional languages;
- And I like typescript, for scripting, like scraping;
- For the frontend, I'm a big fan of REST, and frameworks like htmx.
You can see some stuff I did on my gitlab page.