I am doing runtime upgrade of substrate blockchain from
0.9.36 --> 0.9.37 --->0.9.43 . And i have some contracts deployed on the running blockchain which is running on 36 version . After doing runtime upgrade from
0.9.36 ---> 0.9.39 version . I tried to check contracts on my chain. When I tried to call them through
substrate contracts-ui (on my chain which is now runtime upgraded to 39 version from 36 version) it is showing contracts not found and I am unable to call my deployed contracts . The same is also happening on my other chain which I runtime upgraded from
43 version to
1.0.0 version can someone please tell me how to solve this
i have tried these steps
1 i have added. 36 version substrate contract pallet in 39 version substrate and then ,i did runtime upgrade of substrate blockchain which is running at 36 version substrate with contracts deployed on it with the 39 version substrate which has 36 version contract pallet in it. and everything worked fine in this case.
i want to know where is the issue.