What is/are the preferred approach/es (crates, pallets, etc.) to efficiently limiting NFT transfers to members of a group?
Here efficiently refers to the resources consumed to execute the transfer.
Ideally the following characteristics would still be supported:
- The NFT is soulbound to the group (can't be transferred to another group)
- The group can be delimited by a Parachain (but doesn't have to be)
- The NFT can be destroyed by the current owner and a group account
- The NFT can by minted by a group-account and the to-be-owner
- The NFT transfer can be prepared/signed off-line by the group member-pair
- The on-chain NFT transfer requires only the receiving member and a group account
- The NFT data is all on-chain
Appreciate any pointers.