I guess this is not quite programming related, but does fit into the general "Substrate ecosystem" discussions. I broad terms, I believe I know what the Kusama society does - it forms a human blockchain.
From having a discussion with one of my friends, he mentioned that the Kusama society had some huge bounties in the past and from there the growth exploded. Can somebody who was there and participated at the time shed some light on this?
Specifically I guess in historic terms -
- how did the growth look like when it was launched?
- how did the society manage to put up a large bounty?
- how long did it take before it was taken?
- what happened since then?
- are there more opportunities for big bounties?
I know this is quite broad, but I guess i'm after some history lesson - and I believe others would be interested as well to learn more about this experiment.