What I found related to specs/resource requirements (memory, disk space,...) was :
- These requirements for running a validator node and
- In the polkadot wiki page the space required for an archive node.
I was wondering :
- if these are the latest, up to date requirements
- if there is a page with some more detailed specs for running an archive node (if necessary) and
- if these requirements change over time, is there a page where these specs are being updated too ? Or maybe the way to go would be to post a question in the "Polkadot/Kusama validator lounge" matrix chats mentioned here (for a validator node) ?